Your personal data held by us will be used to facilitate or in connection with any of the following purposes:
1. processing your account registration;
2. processing your order for purchases through this Website, including your payment;
3. sending you direct marketing if you have consented to it;
4. evaluating and improving our services and products, this Websites and marketing;
5. communicating with you
6. handling your enquiries or complaints;
7. complying with all applicable laws, including disclosure as required by law;
8. researches and analysis; and
9. any other purpose which you may from time to time agree.
We may disclose your personal data to our brand partners, service providers and such parties relevant and reasonably necessary for the purposes as stated above.
You have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) or such applicable laws. Please send your request to our Customer Service Officer by email@example.com.
If you have subscribed to receiving our direct marketing materials, you can unsubscribe from these direct marketing materials at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall apply and prevail.